The most interesting thing about fitness is that it has always been an individual pursuit, but with the help of technology, it’s getting easier for people to start working out with friends or even for as a social activity.
This is where gym apps come in. They allow people with different interests and workout goals to find like-minded people and new friends who are just as interested in getting fit as they are.
Gaining an activity or workout is not an easy task especially if you have a busy schedule and no time to go to the gym. You can use today’s technology to go for your exercise anywhere anytime.
We checked out some of the coolest apps that will help you stay active even when you’re busy with work or other commitments.
1) Strava- This app allows users to track their workouts and sync them with friends, family members, and more. Even though it is primarily used for running, it records data for many other exercises such as cycling and weightlifting too.
2) MapMyFitness- This app lets users track their overall fitness through activities such as running, walking, yoga, jogging and more. The app has a range of features from social interactions to
– The ability to manage your own schedule and have your own private workout without having to worry about waiting for equipment or passing others on the way.
– They are more consistent than human trainers who might be busy with other clients that day.
– It’s also less expensive than hiring a personal trainer